BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Time Machine



If I were to make the first ever time machine, I wouldn't go meet anybody famous. Or try to get Rich or anything. I would go see my grandma, my mom's mom. She died when I was four and I don't remember her at all. All I have of her is a few pictures and stories my mom tells me.

She died from a gun shot. She got shot by a man trying to kill my dad, he was a cop and he arrested that man for some drug thing. The bullet hit her shoulder, went down and hit her spine in her lower back. She stayed paralyzed from the waist down for almost five years until she past. All this happen before I was born.

I have some stories that my mom has told me. One that I wish I could remember is that she used to put me to sleep with her when I was a baby, since she spent most of the time in bed. She slept in a bed in the living room behind the couch, where my grandpa now sleeps.

If I were able to make a time machine to go back and meet my grandmother I would ask her about our life story. Where are family comes from?? How her life in a little town in Mexico was?? What was going on when she was my age?? Did she go to school?? How her and my grandpa met?? and that even though I don't remember her I would never forget her.

I would take pictures wiyh her, tell her I love her and miss her very much. I would take my mom to see her mother one last time. I see my mom every year cry and talk about her, I wouldn't care about myself so my mom could be happy with her one last time.

0 comments: